Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not Monday yet!


We woke up this morning to a coolness that was pleasant enough and even though it is a little overcast, it is still a great day! My granddaughter spent the night with us and just left for home a minute ago, now my wife is relaxing in the bedroom and I am, of course, here at the computer, listening to Terry MacAlman and others giving praise to The Father. Really peaceful!
I have had several friends from long ago on my heart and mind this morning, friends that have slipped from view and out of touch. I pray they are all well and at peace. But because I just kinda all of a sudden am thinking of them, I am praying for them,their protection and peace, because I care about them and know if God brings them to mind, there is a reason. He does that on occasion, and when He does I just pray till I feel a release to stop. Then I know I have done what I was asked to do.
It is my hope you are having a good and peaceful morning yourself. God bless ya real good!

1 comment:

iStariray23 said...

stumbled on your blog from Juicy Fruit's blog

Hope to see updates here :)